* If you're unable to turn off Find My iPhone, L2Technologies or Apple may not be able to service your device. This policy is in force to prevent unauthorized persons from servicing your device without your knowledge.
2. Have your Apple ID password ready. For some repairs, you'll need your Apple ID password to erase your device and turn off Find My iPhone and remove from iCloud. * Instructions here
3. Bring your sales receipt (if possible), in case your service requires proof of purchase.
4. Bring your device and any accessories that you need help with.
5. Bring a form of personal identification, like a driver’s license, passport, or other government-issued ID.
6. If you haven't already, call to check whether you need an appointment before you go to a service location.